Image Source: NewSD.
- Women and Girls of any age.
- Minors under 18 are eligible with parents consent.
- The participant can live in any country in the World as long as the entrant has access to Paypal to receive the prize.
- Must be your own original work.
- The photographer(s) must be the author(s) of the pictures submitted in her name.
- All the pictures are going to be posted on our website and our social media channels
The participant can choose any theme listed below
- Women’s Rights
- Self- Harm Awareness
- Gender Equality
- Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- The entrant must submit the form below.
- Should submit images have more than one individual to be credited, the names must be provided on the entry form.
- The participant can send up to 3 pictures with the theme and description to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st.
- Photos must be submitted in either jpg file formats and not exceed 1gb per entry.
First Place: U$50.00 +Photography Magazine Subscription (Photo Pro, Popular Photography or Digital Photography)
Second Place: U$25.00 +Photography Magazine Subscription (Photo Pro, Popular Photography or Digital Photography)
All pictures must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on March 31st.
- First place will be judged by professionals invited by We Are All The Same Project.
- Second place will be selected by the public. The photo that receives more votes on the website and/or social media.
- The participant can share the link on their own blog and/or social media channels so they can increase their chance of winning the second place.
- The results will be posted on the website by April 15th.
- Only the winners are going to be contacted by our commission.
- All the pictures are going to be published, on the We Are All The Same Project website and on the social media channels, with the credit provided by the participant.
By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted Photograph and Description are original works created solely by the entrant and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the Photograph or the Description.